About Our Flooring Store
Floor Coverings International offers a five (5) year warranty on installation and workmanship. * Most competitors only cover a year or less.
Also, most of our flooring products come with a factory-direct limited warranty. These guarantees will cover manufacturer defects and typically last for up to 10 years.
What makes us different?
To ensure that your factory warranty is never denied, Floor Coverings International will always meet or exceed the manufacturer’s installation quality standards.
*This guarantee may vary based on your region or for commercial-grade installations.
Floor Coverings International offers financing options to fit every budget and credit situation. Let your local flooring consultant know your payment preferences, and we will recommend the best option for you.
As you shop for new floors, you will probably have multiple project estimates to consider. Even if you choose not to work with us, we want to help make sure your project has the best results! Here are three ways you can compare estimates:
- The 10% Rule. If your lowest quote is more than 10% percent cheaper than the most expensive quote, they are probably cutting corners. There should rarely be more than a 10% percent difference between each quote.
- Installation Process. To protect your warranty, ask if your installer is following a manufacturer-approved method. This way, if you ever need to make a warranty claim, you won’t have a conflict.
- Online Reviews. Companies should always respond to feedback from customers online. If you notice an installer is ignoring negative feedback, they may not be the best fit. Ratings under four stars can also be a red flag.
Our flooring project estimates include both material costs and installation costs. This way, we can ensure your quote includes a manufacturer-approved installation process which protects your warranty.
The entire process takes about 90 minutes and provides all the information you need to choose the best partner for your flooring installation project — from product selection to a timeline estimate.
Our signature design consultations streamline the flooring installation process in four simple steps. Here’s what you can expect when you schedule a free meeting with a design associate:
- Personal Designer. Every design appointment is assigned to a designated professional. You will always have access to your Design Associate from start to finish.
- In-Home Shopping. We bring over 3,000 different flooring styles directly to your home, so you can visualize how each will look with your space’s lighting, décor and style
- Budget Conscious Plans. Once your design associate has a good understanding of your design goals and budget, you can expect an estimate that perfectly balances price with product.
- Fast Quotes. At the end of your consolation, a design associate will deliver a complete estimate for your flooring project the same day.*
*Larger projects may take up to 48-hours to deliver a complete estimate. Commercial project estimates will vary.
At Floor Coverings International Cape Cod, our flooring store is 100% mobile.
What does that mean?
You can browse our products at an on-site consultation.We bring our entire flooring catalog to each appointment, so you can visualize how different materials and designs will look in your unique space.
Ask a Question
Don’t see the answer you’re looking for? Ask us directly on Google!